Since focusing on using up my products I’ve really been powering through them. So lets get into them!
- Batiste Dry Shampoo – I enjoy the scent of this one. This is one the better dry shampoos on the market and I’ve tried a few. Would Repurchase
- Klorane Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk – The white cast on this is unreal so I use it at night when I’m going to bed. When I brush it out in the morning my hair looks nice, even has a shine to it. Very strong smelling though ,kinda like Chanel Perfume. Might Repurchase.
- Sephora Sheet masks– I’ve used quite a number of these and while they’re relaxing & pleasant I don’t find that they do a whole lot. Wouldn’t Repurchase
- Liz Earle Face Mask– Again didn’t see any miracles. Wouldn’t Repurchase
- Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser – A gorgeous cream cleanser, my third this year! Have Repurchased
- Santuary Spa Hot Sugar Scrub – I didn’t enjoy the texture of this & didn’t feel like it was the best scrub. Wouldn’t Repurchase.
- Aromatherapy Bath & Shower Foam – Picked this up in Tk Maxx & really enjoyed it. A really fresh scent & it didn’t leave my skin feeling tight or dry. Would Repurchase.
- Deep Steep Body Wash– This was another Tk Maxx purchase but not as good as the previous one. I seemed to go through it really quickly & wasn’t a huge fan of the scent & consistency of it. Wouldn’t Repurchase.
- OroFluido Body Cream – This has quite an intense scent to it. It’s very moisturising & has a hint of shimmer in it. A great summer moisturiser. Would Repurchase.
- Elizabeth Arden 8 hour Miracle Oil – A gorgeous oil, sinks in fast leaving the skin beautifully moisturised and smelling divine. This was a sample size but I would definitely but the full size. Would Repurchase.
- Benefit Benetint – I enjoyed this well enough it leaves a nice flush to the cheeks but doesn’t last the day on me even when I layer it. Wouldn’t Repurchase.
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in On & On Bronze & Pink Gold – I loved both of these. Gorgeous colours that last all day and don’t crease. I love them both on their own and as a base for my eye shadows. Would Repurchase.
- Seventeen Stay Time Concealer– This was grand. Nothing particularly special. I wouldn’t use it under my eyes as it creased like crazy. I used it on any spots I had & it lasted OK on them. Wouldn’t Repurchase.
- No 7 Instant Illusions Radiance Balm – I didn’t think I liked this until I used it as part of my Project pan every day & realised how nicely my foundation sat on top of it & left me looking nice & glowy. Would Consider Repurchasing.
- Clarins BB SkinDetox Fluid– I absolutely loved this foundation. It gave lovely coverage & my skin always looked glowy & healthy when I used it. This is my go to summer foundation. Definitely Repurchase.
- E.L.F. Flawless Finish Foundation – I had seen a lot of raving reviews about this but I really wasn’t blown away by it. It was just a basic foundation that didn’t last all day on me like I need. I used it up for the sake of using it. Wouldn’t Repurchase.
- E.L.F. Make up Mist Setting Spray – This was a nice enough setting spray. The nozzle dispensed the product nicely & it settled my powders down nicely. I’m never really sure if setting sprays actually make my foundation last. Would Repurchase
- Wet N Wild Lash Renegade Mascara – I really didn’t enjoy the ball at the end of this mascara, I kept thinking I’d poke my eye out! But the formula was OK. Wouldn’t Repurchase.
And Finally my old reliable! These are my absolutely my fav Cotton pads and I go through them like water!
Have you tried any of these products??? What are your thoughts, I’d love to know.