- Minimizes unwanted shine
- Visibly refines the pores
- Makes foundation last longer
- It definitely minimizes shine.
- It helps a bit with pores but nothing mind blowing.
- It really does make my foundation (in this case The Catrice HD Liquid Foundation) last longer.
It is a white based primer as you can see below. It feels really nice & moisturising. It doesn’t feel too greasy like some primers can. It sinks in nicely & quickly which is imperative for me as time is of the essence in the morning when I’m getting ready.
This is so worth the €4.99 price tag & then some! I really want to try out the Nude Glow primer & the Beautifying primer as well from this range as this one was so impressive to see if they are as good.
Have you tried any of the primers from this range? Do you like / dislike them? I’d love to know.