Each week in an effort to declutter and maybe give something a second chance that I haven’t spent enough time on, I will try out products for a full week.
At the end of the week I’ll either be keeping them or decluttering them and giving a little review on each item.
Let’s start with the base:
- Clarins Beauty Flash Balm as primer
- Catrice HD Liquid Coverage as foundation
- L’Oréal Lumi Magique for Highlighting under the eyes, nose , forehead etc
- And Estée Lauder Double Wear for concealing any breakouts that may occur
- The NYX Highlight & Contour Pro Palette. This will cover bronzer, contour & Highlighting in one.
- Catrice Blush Artist Shading Palette for blush
- As eye primers Maybelline Colour Tattoo’s in Breathless & Pink Gold
- Toofaced Chocolate Bonbons palette
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on eye pencil for my waterline/tightline
- Rimmel Scandaleyes for waterline
- Clinique High Impact Curling Mascara
- Catrice Eyebrow Palette for my poor little 90’s plucked to death brows followed by
- Essence Make Me Brow, a supposed dupe for Benefit gimme brow!
- Revelon Colour Burst lip balm
- Rimmel Oh My Gloss
The rest is the same as last week cause I haven’t anything in my collection to swap out or I just don’t want to!! 😝